- For Monday’s FA Cup match between Bracknell Town and Ipswich, here are some predictions.
- The opening match of the competition will take place at A2B Stadium (19:45 GMT)
- Ipswich has been victorious in five of their last seven matches.
- Will the Tractor Boys be able to advance past Bracknell, a team from a lower league?
- Preview, statistics, and the latest team news
Predictions for the Match Between Bracknell Town and Ipswich
|ip: Bracknell Town v Ipswich||Odds|
|BTTS Yes BTTSemail@example.com|
|Ipswich Win & Over 3.5 Full Time Result & Total Goalsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Recently, both Bracknell and Ipswich have demonstrated a good eye for the goal. In a match that features a lot of goals, it is likely that The Tractor Boys will have a quality advantage over Bracknell.
- Over 4.5 goals have been scored in each of Bracknell Town’s previous four matches.
- Bracknell Town’s last eight matches have all produced at least one goal from both teams.
- Ipswich has been victorious in five of their last seven matches (League One)
- Over 4.5 goals have been scored in each of Ipswich’s previous two matches.
- Five out of Ipswich’s last six matches played away from home ended with both teams scoring.
This will be the very first time that Bracknell and Ipswich have ever competed against one another.
Form of the Town of Bracknell
In their most recent two matches, Bracknell came out on top with victories of 3-2 against both North Leigh and Winchester City. The Robins have now gone 10 matches unbeaten across all competitions, during which they have won seven times.
This season in the FA Cup, Bracknell has been victorious at home in all three of their matches. During their run in the cup, the team from the Isthmian League prevailed over Banbury United (2-0), Chesham United (3-0), and Harrow Borough (4-1).
Injury updates and team news for Bracknell Town
There have been no injuries or suspensions for Bracknell.
This season’s leading scorer, striker Jordan Esprit, who currently has 14 goals, is expected to be the one to lead the line.
Ipswich’s most recent match resulted in a 4-4 draw with Charlton, bringing their winless streak to three matches. After victories away at Port Vale (3-2) and at home against Derby, the result was a draw (1-0).
At Charlton, Ipswich had control of the game thanks to their 52% possession and 15-9 shot advantage. The team was able to salvage a point thanks to the goals scored by George Edmundson, Tyreece John-Jules, Freddie Ladapo, and Sam Mosy.
After a strong beginning to the season, the team captained by Kieran McKenna is currently in second place in League One.
Ipswich Players Who Are Hurt and Other Team News
After suffering a recent injury, Panutche Camara, a midfielder, is in the running to return.
Both defender Greg Leigh and midfielder Lee Evans are not available for selection at this time.
Bracknell has a good scoring record at home and has a chance to do so again against Ipswich. The Tractor Boys are currently enjoying some success on the pitch and look to cruise to an easy victory in the FA Cup.