- Predictions for the UEFA Champions League match between Chelsea and Dinamo Zagreb on Wednesday.
- The game will take place at Stamford Bridge (20:00 BST)
- Chelsea has already qualified for the knockout stages.
- Can the Blues win their fourth game in a row in Group E?
- Preview, advice, and statistics
Predictions for Chelsea’s Match vs. Dinamo Zagreb
The fact that Chelsea has already secured first place in the Champions League Group E standings gives them the opportunity to use this match to forget about their demoralizing loss to Brighton over the weekend.
Dinamo Zagreb has already been eliminated from the Champions League, but they still have a remote possibility of qualifying for the Europa League if the results go in their favor. If you believe the odds, Chelsea will beat them without allowing a goal.
- In their last three matches in the Champions League, Chelsea has come out on top.
- Two of Chelsea’s victories in their previous three matches ended in a scoreless draw.
- Dinamo Zagreb has been defeated in their previous two matches by a score of nil.
- Dinamo Zagreb’s last two matches played away from home ended in a scoreless draw for both teams.
- Dinamo Zagreb has struggled recently in the Champions League, losing three of their last four matches.
Head to Head
The only time these two teams have faced each other, Zagreb came out on top with a 1-0 victory in the matchup that was played against them back in September.
A Form of Chelsea
The Champions League campaign for Chelsea got off to a terrible start, but the team has since gone on a very impressive run and is already assured of finishing first in their group.
After starting the competition with one point out of a possible six and losing both of their first two games, the Blues have won their last three games in a row and have advanced to the next round of the competition.
In their final three matches in the group, Chelsea defeated AC Milan by scores of 3-0 and 2-0 and Salzburg by a score of 2-1.
After suffering a crushing defeat at the hands of Brighton by a score of 4-1 on Saturday in the Premier League, the team coached by Graham Potter will be looking to get back on track.
The Latest Chelsea News
Due to hamstring, knee, and both knee injuries, Chelsea will be without N’Golo Kante, Reece James, and Wesley Fofana for this match.
Dinamo Zagreb Form
Dinamo Zagreb’s first game in the group was a 1-0 victory over Chelsea, but they went on to lose both of their subsequent games, one to AC Milan by a score of 3-1 and one to RB Salzburg by a score of 1-0.
They are currently in last place in the group after playing Salzburg to a 1-1 draw and then losing to Milan by the same score of 4-0 the week before.
Dinamo has already been eliminated from the Champions League, but there is still a chance for them to qualify for the Europa League if they are able to win this match and Milan defeats Salzburg.
After suffering a league loss on Saturday to Osijek by the score of 1-0, Ante Cacic’s team will travel to Stamford Bridge.
The Latest from the Dinamo Zagreb Team
Bosko Sutalo will not be able to accompany the away team on their trip (fibula fracture).
The Blues are expected to rebound from their weekend disaster and win to nil, with Dinamo Zagreb struggling for goals and results in recent weeks.
Looking for the Best betting site for the Champions League? OKBET Philippines’ best and legit betting site Got you covered. It is licensed and regulated under the PAGCOR, making OKBET the safest bookmaker to place your sports bets. Visit okbet.com and sign up to get 50% cashback bonuses. More bonuses OKBET has to offer if you join now!
Stay in the loop for more champions league betting updates!